top of page
Changing Capital: Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurial Finance.
Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation report.[Download]
Based on interviews and data collected, we identified the following trends:
1. The VC industry is shifting at the biggest and smallest ends of the market.
2. Online platforms—for crowdfunding, angel syndication, and lending—are increasingly important options for seed-stage and early-stage startup needs.
3. Sources of capital are emerging outside of traditional geographical hubs.
4. Women are playing more decision-making roles in entrepreneurial capital.
5. There is robust experimentation with differentiated capital models.
Changing Capital: Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurial Finance.: Publications
bottom of page